If you want to no longer want our services, sorry! 🙁

Please give us a chance to make things right first. But it's up to you. If you want to go in a different direction, we will make it as easy as possible.

Here is what you need to do:

  1. Contact us.
  2. Tell us you want to fire us (in as nice a way as possible, please).

We may need to ask the court for permission to withdraw. If we do, the court will want to see if you have hired a new attorney, you are proceeding alone, or you should have an attorney appointed to represent you.

In any case, we will make the transition as smooth as possible.

Did this answer your question?